Πέμπτη 10 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Πρωταγωνιστές - Meet the sufferers

Meet Ryan!

How old are you?
I’m twelve years old.

When were you diagnosed?
I was diagnosed June 29, 2009, when I had a heart catheterization to check on things with my heart.

Have you ever felt unable to do things because of having PH?
I don’t really feel like I’ve missed out on anything or been restricted from doing anything because of PH. My heart defect keeps me from doing contact sports and tons of sit ups and pushups, but that’s okay with me. I have a lot of other activities that I can do, so I’m not disappointed with the things I can’t do.

What is a message you’d like to pass on to other kids with PH?
My message to other kids with PH would be to not let PH take over your life. It can be a scary thing to think about but so is a really hard math test or tryouts for a sports team. It’s not the end of the world. I know that if I continue to go to my doctor’s appointments and take my medicine, then I can look forward to having a long, happy life.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.