Πέμπτη 10 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Πρωταγωνιστές - Meet the sufferers

Meet Kendra!

How old are you?
I am 11 years old.

When were you first diagnosed?
I was diagnosed in the summer of 2006, right before I started second grade.

Have you ever felt unable to do something because of PH?
I can't play sports, but that's okay because I don't really like sports anyhow. I can still play on the swing at the park, though, because I have a backpack for my oxygen.

How has your life changed since you've been diagnosed with PH?
I am homeschooled now because going to school full time was too tiring. I like being homeschooled because I can work on what I want when I want.

What is a message you'd like to pass on to other kids with PH?
Don't worry if you have to get a central line. It might bother you a little bit at first, but it doesn't hurt. Sometimes I even forget it's there.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.